Awestruck - Highest Rated Vacation Home Rental in Estes Park FOR 5 CONSECUTIVE YEARS!
"We stayed at 7 different vacation homes at Windcliff and
Awestruck is, in our opinion, the best vacation home so far!" - Jerry and Karen
"A truly fantastic experience!
We try to get to Estes at least once a year and I can say this has been the best so far." - Lyle and Cathy
"Absolutely amazing home and mountain views...just outstanding.
There were 7 of us that stayed and we had plenty of room throughout this amazing vacation house!" - Robert
"Gorgeous, warm, cozy, perfect house. It is hard to describe how gorgeous and wonderful Awestruck is, or how perfect our stay at Awestruck was. The house is warm, beautiful and equipped with everything you could possibly want and the views from all of the windows are stunning." - Rania
For a Video Tour of Awestruck, click Video Tour For Information on Activities in Estes Park, click Attractions
For a Drone Tour of Awestruck, click Drone Tour To See the Current View from Awestruck's Deck, click
You will enjoy unsurpassed views of the Continental Divide and Rocky Mountain National Park while:
- Admiring this clean, luxurious, spacious and private 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath single family vacation home rental;
- Enjoying sunrise and sunset over Rocky Mountain National Park from Awestruck's private and expansive deck;
- Soaking in this vacation home rental's private, 7 person, top-of-the-line, outdoor hot tub;
- Relaxing in front of the either of the two wood burning fireplace;
- Sleeping in Awestruck's master bedroom with its comfortable king size bed and jetted soaking tub;
- Appreciating the second bedroom with its massive windows and comfortable king size bed and trundle bed and wood-burning fireplace;
- Relaxing in Awestruck's third bedroom with two twin beds;
- Reading and playing games in the loft with a sleeper sofa with an upgraded queen size, pillowtop mattress;
- Grilling your dinner on the Weber stainless steel gas grill and dining on the massive outdoor picnic table;
- Watching movies on any of the 4 large screen televisions;
- Preparing a special meal in Awestruck's large and fully-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances;
- Checking emails on the wireless Internet; and
- Observing deer, elk and a variety of other animals from Awestruck's windows and property.
"We were "awestruck" by Awestruck - beautiful, warm & amazing Home.
Please share your impressions of Awestruck and Windcliff by clicking Review Awestruck.
You will enjoy your dream vacation in Awestruck - a clean, luxurious, smoke free, spacious and private 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath single family vacation home rental offering unsurpassed views of Rocky Mountain National Park. Imagine overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park while observing wildlife and enjoying your meals from the expansive deck, relaxing in front of the fire in the inviting great room, or soaking in the private outdoor hot tub or in the jetted soaking tub.
This spectacular 3,450 square feet, 3-bedroom, 2 and ½ bathroom, single family executive vacation home rental located in the private and exclusive Windcliff community in Estes Park, Colorado. This vacation home boasts stunning views overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park, luxurious furnishings and amenities to pamper you and ensure you create wonderful memories of your time in Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park, Colorado.
Awestruck is the best vacation home we've ever rented." - Hibiscus 123
"Best vacation home we ever rented. We have been to Estes Park many times
and I can't even imagine coming back and not staying at Awestruck." - Mary and Marvin
"This was our third time to Windcliff. Awestruck is our favorite vacation home!" - Darrell and Kristin
"I've been visiting Estes Park, Colorado since 1983. To date, your vacation home is number 1." - Bill and Donna
“I would 100% recommend this vacation home, as well as Windcliff,
to friends or family... with no hesitation whatsoever!!” - Jennifer
"We could not have picked a better vacation home." - Paula, Linda, Alicia, Lauren, Erica
"We've rented at many vacation homes, but this one is truly special." - Jim, Jimmy and Marilyn
This clean and spacious vacation home rental comfortably sleeps 8 people. Awestruck features one bedroom with a king-size bed, a second bedroom with a king-size bed and a twin-size trundle bed, a third bedroom with two twin-size beds and a loft area with a convertible couch featuring a queen-size bed with an inflatable pillow top mattress.
Awestruck features a private top-of-the-line 7-person hot tub, two romantic wood-burning fireplaces, jetted soaking tub, fully stocked complete kitchen with stainless appliances, expansive deck with a handcrafted log picnic table and Weber gas grill, multiple flat screen televisions, Blu-ray players, Xbox, free wireless Internet and free long-distance telephone services, private laundry room with full-size washer and dryer and attached two car garage. Impressively adorned with amenities and gorgeous finishes throughout, including an extensive wildlife photography collection and artwork, Awestruck is truly a one-of-a-kind vacation home rental. Conveniently located adjacent to Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park.
Perfect for families, friends, honeymooners, and couples alike. This home is the ideal vacation home from which to host your next stay in Estes Park, Colorado.
“Amazing vacation rental home property.” – James and Debra
"A romantic and luxurious setting." - Meghan and Chris
“OUR HONEYMOON! Unforgettable honeymoon!” - Daniel and Casey
“A+ Rental from the Home to the Staff!
Awestruck is by far our favorite vacation home at Windcliff.
Awestruck goes above & beyond. We look forward to all our trips at the Awestruck home
and will be counting the months until we come back." - Karen
- You will immediately be awestruck by the 180-degree breathtaking views of Rocky Mountain National Park and the continental divide through the floor to ceiling windows.
- This vacation home’s great room is framed by vaulted ceilings with wooden beam detail and a full wall of windows where guests are invited to kick back and relax in luxury and comfort. Furnished with multiple leather sofas, an oversized leather armchair and hickory rocking chairs surrounding a large wood burning stone fireplace and flat screen televisions with DirecTV, Blu-ray player and a movie collection for your enjoyment.
- Awestruck’s kitchen provides stunning views of Rocky Mountain National Park, handcrafted Amish wooden kitchen table for up to 10 of your family members and is adorned with hickory wood counters, stainless kitchen appliances, and a complete array of kitchen utensils, bakeware, cookware, coffee bar and wine bar.
- Rounding out this vacation home’s main level is an outstanding Master Suite with an ensuite master bathroom featuring dual vanity sinks, heated floors and a deep jetted soaking tub with large windows allowing you to soak in the tub while enjoying mountain views. The Master Suite is a romantic escape complete with a king-size bed crafted from aspen by a Colorado craftsman and a flat screen television with its own Blu-ray player.
- This Estes Park vacation home’s downstairs boasts an additional romantic king guest suite featuring floor to ceiling windows overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park, a king-size bed crafted from aspen by a Colorado craftsman, a wood-burning fireplace and a flat screen television with its own Blu-ray player and Xbox. The wooden ceiling and beams in this bedroom radiate grandeur and opulence. Larger families will appreciate the additional twin-size trundle bed in this oversized bedroom.
- Awestruck’s third bedroom features two twin-size beds, views of Rock Mountain National Park, a flat screen television, wooden ceiling and beams and its own entrance to a full bathroom.
We look forward to welcoming you home to Awestruck, Windcliff and Estes Park, Colorado.
- This vacation home’s loft area is the perfect spot to read a book, play a board game and, at night, convert the comfortable leather couch to its own queen-size bed with inflatable pillow-top mattress.
A luxury, Estes Park, Colorado, clean, smoke-free, pet free, 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath single family vacation home rental with over 3,400 square feet of indoor living space, a loft loft with a sleeper sofa with an upgraded mattress, an expansive deck and outdoor hot tub located in the Windcliff community adjacent to Rocky Mountain National Park and conveniently located to downtown Estes Park.